lunes, 17 de septiembre de 2012

Firebird


FIREBIRD

I´ll never let you stay down again,
I prefer feeling you flying over me
Soar with your burning wings, Firebird,
burn me with your touch again.

You make me sweat with your heat,
I need your wetness to resist.
You, Firebird, whose feathers I desire feel
And immolate myself in your fire, 
again and again.

Firebird, Phoenix, make it again,
Make that my body burns and trembles
Your magic touch I´m longing
Since I tasted it the first time.
Come to me, you, Phoenix, Firebird.

*-*-*

*-*-*

PÁJARO DE FUEGO

No voy a dejar que te quedes abajo de nuevo,
Prefiero sentirte volando sobre mi
Remóntate con tus alas ardientes, Pájaro de Fuego,
quémame con tu toque de nuevo.

Me haces sudar con tu calor,
Necesito tu humedad para resistir.
Tú, Pájaro de Fuego, cuyas plumas deseo sentir
E inmolarme a mí mismo en tu fuego,
una y otra vez.

Pájaro de Fuego, Fénix, hazlo de nuevo
Haz que mi cuerpo arda y tiemble
Tu toque mágico estoy anhelando
Desde que lo probé por primera vez.
Ven a mí, tú, Fénix, Pájaro de Fuego.

1 comentario:

  1. The same as usual but in english this time, 'though with some tune and adding melody it'll be a beautiful song

    ResponderEliminar